Guarantee Inside Breeze

CruiseLover1996

Pick the absolute worst cabin on the deck plan, that's all you're entitled to on a guarantee. Anything better is a bonus! Not trying to be negative but those are the expectations you need to set when you have a guarantee. That being said, I've had good success with being upgraded to higher decks when I get my guarantee assignment.

Hope it works well for you :)

Originally booked inside on R deck midship. Assignment was about 2 weeks ago (sail date is 11/3). Assigned forward on U deck. Right now those rooms are a $7pp/day upgrade. Funny thing is BFF got their assignment a few days later and they are right next door! That leads me to believe there is a system that they use. Or we got REALLY lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Originally booked inside on R deck midship. Assignment was about 2 weeks ago (sail date is 11/3). Assigned forward on U deck. Right now those rooms are a $7pp/day upgrade. Funny thing is BFF got their assignment a few days later and they are right next door! That leads me to believe there is a system that they use. Or we got REALLY lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is definitely a system and the assignments aren't completely random. Every time we have had friends traveling with us (linked bookings) we've had the guarantees VERY close together. Meaning we got great cabins since one of us always goes for an assigned room, so normally everyone else gets their guarantees near there.