table for 2

sarahcat111

they will not confirm a request for a table for 2 in advance, typically. however you could try to email the maitre d to request as much - some have had luck with that. alternatively you can request it when you board. this is for early / late dining.

alternatively, if you select any time / my time dining, you just ask for a table for 2 each evening when you arrive and you'll always have it granted. there sometimes might be a wait, but most likely not - there are a lot of tables for 2 in the any time dining setup.

We've never had a problem getting that assigned. Sometimes when we request it, it isn't granted. But they've always been able to change us once on board. I wouldn't stress much about it. As others said, Anytime Dining may not be a bad thing to consider either it it's available.

We are assigned to early dinning can we go anytime or do we have to change our assignment

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You wold have to change your assignment. You can call carnival and ask to have that done or you can do it under your cruise manager. On carnival.com Go to your cruise details and where it says dining time and you can see that "early dining" is confirmed you should see a little blue word that says "edit" click that. If anytime is available you should be able to choose it.