Majesty of Seas Debarkation Time Lately?

Haven't been on lately but in Dec. I was off the ship & waiting for the bus back to Ocala by 8:30.

How early is your flight? Just be sure to tell them at the Purser's desk you have an early flight & get the early departure tags.

Great! Thank you.

I know it will be cutting close, but flight is 10:30. (I would like to make one of those eye popping faces I see people put in here but don't know how...sigh...) I will tell the ship staff so maybe we can get off one of the first colors.

If we miss it, which hopefully we won't, guess we will catch the next one!

Anybody else lately?

Thanks again.

Robin, for the Smileys:eek: hit the reply button(not quick reply). On the upper right side of the reply box you'll see a bunch of faces that say smiles. Type what you want to say & whenever you want to insert a face:D just go & click on the one you want. It will appear at the end of the last word you typed. Hope this is what you were looking for.............

Karen

Well gee whiz, Karen.

I am not an idiot, but I still have no faces.

Maybe they have abandoned me.

I went to my profile and set up and all looked normal there.

Any other tips other than the obvious what should be simple you wrote to me????? (I would now insert a red face and then a rolling eyes one) ( I really must get this fixed so I don't have to explain my expressions, huh...)

Thanks again! :)

Robin

Robin,

I returned on the Majesty of the Seas on August 15th. I parked my own car at the port and drove home which is a 45 minute drive. I pulled up to my house at 9:05am. And that included a 30 minute wait in customs because I was behind two groups of non-US citizens who were not being allowed through. One couple was taken away and the customs agent disappeared with them. It wasn't until I complained about all the other lines moving along so fast while I stood there next in line not going anywhere that they finally allowed me to step over to another line. When it was my turn I was sent along after about 30 seconds of looking over my documents. Otherwise I would have been home at about 8:30.

We were off the ship before 8am and we were not in the first group of colors called. You could easily be to the airport by 9am. And if you are late to the airport, they will send you through the disabled persons' security line if the regular line is long, moving you along quickly.

Archived