Past Guest Appreciation Event - new sale!!

cruizinisthebest

Okay...NOW....after being rejected via email TWICE and calling TWICE...

I am ES paid in full.

Seemed like the first and second person I spoke to had NO idea what was going on and I gave in when they both told me I was not eligible. WHAT is the sense of having ES then????

After a few minutes of thinking about it, I called BACK for the THIRD time.

I not only got the $10 per day = $70......BUT......a $50 price drop.

YIPEEEEEEEEE

BE PERSISTENT EVERYONE

congrats... :) And I noticed on the denial form from today they had an extension to contact directly instead of going to the main switchboard.

Seriously, Carnival needs to stop denying eligible price drop forms! This is getting ridiculous. My cruise isn't until August so this sale doesn't apply to me, but I sure don't feel like going through the ringer to get adjustments if I'm eligible for future sales. We have 3 cabins booked! This will become like a part-time job. Geesh.

agree... but for a few minutes on the phone, saved another $60 :) more than I make at my part-time work :)

We have an ES rate for our APRIL 5th cruise - so should be outside the dates of the current promo. But we called our TA anyway - we booked using Airmiles in Canada so just called the Airmiles number we don't have a specific person to deal with. They called Carnival (with DH on hold) and were able to get the offer for our trip!!!

Looking online we were able to mock book the same category room for $160 less plus get $70 OBC - even thought the promo states March ending.

We were able to get $160 off the final payment AND the $70 OBC!!!

There is a first time for everything and lesson learned is just because it states that your sailing is outside the promo it doesnt hurt to have a look just in case!!!:D

Getting ready to call groups desk and put in for adjustment..... We are booked ES, got adjustment and $50 OBC under the recent National Cruise Fare Week sale.... today the price is $100.00 cheaper and still get $50 OBC :) Cruise is paid in full, although not required to be until final payment date of November 11th.... going to request refund of difference. Will let y'all know how it works out.

I tend to check twice a day, usually in the mornings and then late afternoons. And I will go through the various rates available for the cruise doing a mock booking. Takes just a few seconds for each. The sale this morning I first thought was the "Senior rate" and then noticed the $10/day OBC.... Was DEFINITELY worth a second look :)

Has anyone been successful in getting the OBC if NOT booked as ES and within 35 days of sailing?

If anyone ever has it was most likely a mistake. When calling the main number at Carnival and talking to the first person who answers mistakes often occur so it could happen ;)

Just talked to my PVP. He said I have to submit the form. He said we qualify but he can not make the change over the phone unless we have a problem. So, I'm submitting the form, waiting for the DENIAL and then calling him back...lol!

Not me, I reported my happy results earlier in this thread and no one said a peep on here in reply.

Really? Sorry...congrats. Did you call or submit a form. Seems like all of us submitted the form first, or if anyone called, were TOLD they had to submit the form. How did you get so lucky?

Getting ready to call groups desk and put in for adjustment..... We are booked ES, got adjustment and $50 OBC under the recent National Cruise Fare Week sale.... today the price is $100.00 cheaper and still get $50 OBC :) Cruise is paid in full, although not required to be until final payment date of November 11th.... going to request refund of difference. Will let y'all know how it works out.

Hey Rye, I remember discussing that the other week. Good luck getting this one done with only a couple of days. :) Steve

Well mine was just rejected. Telling me it would be more expensive. The mock booking even after taxes had it at 150 less. Going to try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is why I'm sure mine is going to be denied. Cruise rate IS cheaper but after taxes is not. I just want the OBC:D

LMAO.....seems like we are ALL going through the same thing. What is WRONG with Carnival? Geeeezzzzz

I think they are still working through the kinks. I told them I preferred the old method of just calling in... They laughed. :)