Past Guest Appreciation Event - new sale!!

cruizinisthebest

I guess it got overlooked in the midst of all the initial denials! Congrats!!!

Yes, people are so busy posting they don't take time to read and learn. I specifically said: "price protection forms are for the birds." I thought that would raise a flag, but no.

Thanks for the pat on the back and I wish you and others here good luck. Sorry you couldn't sleep last night but hey, you saved me $65 ;)

Edited by sanmarcosman

Just going in and checking the price again for the cruise, I found a new rate that wasn't there this morning; which seems to continue the trend they update the rates around 10ish and 4pm-ish. There is a new Senior Rate which would have been equivalent to my just past rate that I changed today. But this sale still beats it by $60 thanks to the $70 OBC. :)

UGH....I would try again. It took me two forms submitted and by the THIRD phone call...I got it.

Sounds exhausting :( Emailing a PVP makes the process much easier and I always include a screen shot showing the sale promo information AND the deck plan showing the cabins that are available in the category so the PVP has it all in one glance.

Not everyone books using a PVP. I know I don't. I've gotten successful price drops before but always by calling. People are using the form initially, because Carnival has said you must submit the form first. Then call if there's a problem. Well there's almost always a problem, because it seems as though the form is automatically rejected.