Past Guest Appreciation Event - new sale!!

cruizinisthebest

My second claim was also rejected (this was after speaking to an agent and having her verbally confirm that the rate I found was correct...she gave me the exact wording including her agent ID to put on the claim). I have now emailed the address on the letter (earlysaver@carnival.com) with more details and screen captures attached. We'll see. I too wish I had a PVP!

I thought I would follow up. I got a response from a Carnival "Guest Solutions" agent this morning with the good news that my appeal was approved! It took them 3 days, but saved us $120 plus $70 OBC (10/day for 7 days), so I am very happy!

The interesting part is the email they sent. I'll paste the pertinent part here, but it's kind of an "oops" for all of the denials we've been seeing:

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

We sincerely apologize for the denial of your Price Protection form. These forms are reviewed through automation and normally this is a very successful process. Unfortunately though, we experienced a challenge with this process during the time your form was submitted and this resulted in your request being denied.

Happy cruising, everyone!

Lisa

I thought I would follow up. I got a response from a Carnival "Guest Solutions" agent this morning with the good news that my appeal was approved! It took them 3 days, but saved us $120 plus $70 OBC (10/day for 7 days), so I am very happy!

The interesting part is the email they sent. I'll paste the pertinent part here, but it's kind of an "oops" for all of the denials we've been seeing:

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

We sincerely apologize for the denial of your Price Protection form. These forms are reviewed through automation and normally this is a very successful process. Unfortunately though, we experienced a challenge with this process during the time your form was submitted and this resulted in your request being denied.

Happy cruising, everyone!

Lisa

Thanks for sharing this information and congrats on the savings and obc!