Renting a Tux for Formal Night ?

SunflowerLaurie

What Question?? Am I missing something again!!!!

Your avitar....anyone ever told you look kind of like MeatLoaf?

Duck - I found a nice looking tux and a white dinner jacket at cheaptux.com for under $400.

Your avitar....anyone ever told you look kind of like MeatLoaf?

Duck - I found a nice looking tux and a white dinner jacket at cheaptux.com for under $400.

Did you mean a tux plus a white dinner jacket or the white dinner jacket package cause it's on sale then:

OUR PRICE: $219.95

Free Shipping!

No I wouldn't even consider it. I have this thing about wearing clothes that someone else has worn...kind of creeps me out LOL.

Men's Warehouse has some good sales sometimes too and I don't know that I'd buy from JCP either.

That is the same way I feel about a SNORKEL !!!

I am waiting for Jos. A. Bank to have their (rare) 40-50% off sale on Tuxes!!!

Tom

Yep folks get me and my brother mixed up all the time!!!

LOL.

Did you mean a tux plus a white dinner jacket or the white dinner jacket package cause it's on sale then:

tux and dinner jacket 149 and 169 give or take.

That is the same way I feel about a SNORKEL !!!

I am waiting for Jos. A. Bank to have their (rare) 40-50% off sale on Tuxes!!!

DITTO....EWWW...

We've got a J.A.B. outlet here but to be honest I've never looked at tuxes there.....hmmmm.....tomrrow IS Saturday :D

Nice choices Liv. Get the black in the shawl collar. Too bad they don't have the vest shown in the pic.

Thanks. That's exactly what I'm getting. I'm not big on the vest though so I'm sticking with the crumb catcher ;)

Originally Posted by MrPeteLI

I've done it twice. It's for both nights. They give you two shirts. Two shoes too!

Is that from the song in the dining room? HOPPY BURSDAY TWO SHOES.

Laurie,

Buy the JCP tux or buy one on the web. You can find the shirts and accessories on ebay for less than $50. for all. Then you can tell him to take you on more cruises so the tux gets more use. Plus one formal nite is precssded by the Captains Party which has free drinks, if you hurry you can drink the cost of the tux.:D Then next cruise you'll have both the Cap's Party and the past quest party [more free drinks] then you can drink a profit on the cost of the tux.:eek:

I can see where I will need a new tux in a year or 2. In fact our Nov. cruise has 4 Formal Nites, Thas alotta soup stains.

Dan

Thankyou all....Good advice from everyone.

Buying a tux's for us would be no good. My son is growing upwards and my husband well .....he expands and contracts from year to year.(Sorry dear...)

Renting sounds like the best option for us. It will fit and will be less hassle of packing extra's. Well... maybe the shoes.

Tom : I like the idea of purchasing a cummerbund and matching tie for individuality. My son would like that.

Laurie

Archived