Jewel Panama Canal Review, what a great adventure

Magickpyggie

Our review is now available at http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=263774

Hope you enjoy it.

Our piccies are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/magickpyggie/sets just click on the Jewel set.

Any questions, just ask.

John and Joan (aka magickpyggie)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very enjoyable review...but a bit miserable in Hutalco and Cartagena... I would like to know how the 3 talks went? Did you have a nice crowd in the Theatre? Also, we are taking a 12 day cruise for our next NCL adventure, considering the UDP and also Platinum. About what per centage discount did you receive, if you don't mind me asking?

(I wasn't sure if the 2 Free Dinners mean 2 dinners for 2 or 1 dinner for 2 people, hee hee) ;)

Very enjoyable review...but a bit miserable in Hutalco and Cartagena... I would like to know how the 3 talks went? Did you have a nice crowd in the Theatre? Also, we are taking a 12 day cruise for our next NCL adventure, considering the UDP and also Platinum. About what per centage discount did you receive, if you don't mind me asking?

(I wasn't sure if the 2 Free Dinners mean 2 dinners for 2 or 1 dinner for 2 people, hee hee) ;)

Had a great crowd in the theatre, Genealogy about 125, Interviewing dogs, about 250, and Body language about 85. Very good audience, good question and answer session afterwards.

Didn't work out the discount, but it made it worth while, as we are both Platinum, we each get a voucher for dinner for two with one bottle of wine.

Hope that helps.

John and Joan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk