LONG Report: Regal Grand Med, October 2014

Suskies

Excellent review; very well written. I was so engrossed that I read it all in one sitting. You brought back so many wonderful memories. We did play "tourist" in Greece more than you but would love to go back and visit more places.

I am so glad you all had a wonderful cruise.

Too many ports, too little time -- the story of my life. SilverBird

Enjoyed reading your review as it brought back wonderful memories of our cruise last year on the Royal, which started in Venice. I also highly recommend the Chorus pass if you enjoy churches. Venice has many unique and lovely churches filled with beautiful art, and it's like going on a treasure hunt with the Chorus pass to find and tour them. definitely one of the highlights of our trip!

thanks for sharing your wonderful trip with us. I could cruise the Mediterranean over and over as there is so much to see and the ports are amazing.

Thanks for the wonderful review of your cruise. Princess provides a great 12 day itinerary of the Med. We hope to repeat the cruise one day and visit more of the places we missed the first time. :D Glad you enjoyed your trip.

Please let me add my thanks to the others for such a well thought out and interesting review.

We did this very same cruise in August and enjoyed it immensely so thank you for helping to bring back some lovely memories.

The first time my husband and I went to Kusadasi we did just as you did and used it as a 'rest' day, however this time we did the trip to Ephesus and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Both of us enjoyed it as much (if not more) than Pompeii so if you do get chance to see it in future it could be another 'magical' day for you :)

Edited by juakkers

Thank you for your amazing review - we did the Grand Med on the Regal at the end of August and your report brought back so many happy memories.

It is a beautiful ship and a fantastic itinerary, would definitely do it again!

Thank you

,:)