Changing cabin number after final payment

Yes, I have changed mine twice as I have upgraded twice. Both times the cabin number has changed on my docs and luggage tag. I am still waiting on one more possible upgrade but since the cruise is in 10 days probably will stay where I am currently.

Yes! I kept watching after final payment and snagged a Deck 9 Center Hump cabin on Navigator of the Seas! Same category as I was before - D1 - but moved up from Deck 6 (between Mid & Aft). Could have gotten a corner Aft balcony too but we wanted to be mid-ship.

Watched every day before final payment for price drops (got 2 totaling $240 for the cabin - one by "upgrading" from a D2 to a D1 :confused:) and watched after final payment for a more desirable location - until we snagged the one we did - then I marked my reservation - no upgrades - to be sure we kept our location. Leaving Sunday!!!!:D

Glad you were able to change your cabin so easily too!

Edited by YadaYadaJodi

Just switched from a midship E1 to a corner aft on Indy yesterday.

My pass updated, luggage tags as of last night had not,havent checked yet today but I can always do luggage tags at the pier if they don't update.

Have you requested that your docs be reissued?

Just switched from a midship E1 to a corner aft on Indy yesterday.

My pass updated, luggage tags as of last night had not,havent checked yet today but I can always do luggage tags at the pier if they don't update.

I had the same thing happen when I upgraded...set sail pass updated, but the luggage tags and cruise docs did not. I called Royal and they had to reissue my cruise docs and that fixed the luggage tags. It took about 24 hours for that to update after the call.

Lisa