Liberty 5/31/06 Question - Return Flight Time

conrad75070

My family (4 of us) and my In-Laws (3 of them) are booked for the May 31, 2006 cruise. My In-Laws were assured by Carnival that they could make the Rome to Cincinnati Delta flight that leaves Rome at 10:10 AM. They booked the flight (Frequent Flyer). I don't think they can make that flight. Anybody else have any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mike

My family (4 of us) and my In-Laws (3 of them) are booked for the May 31, 2006 cruise. My In-Laws were assured by Carnival that they could make the Rome to Cincinnati Delta flight that leaves Rome at 10:10 AM. They booked the flight (Frequent Flyer). I don't think they can make that flight. Anybody else have any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mike

You'll probably be off the ship by 6:00am. That's the 1st call. I don't think you'll have a problem....If you could get a later flight, that would probably settle your nerves, but I don't think 20 mins. will make that much of a difference.

Archived