Island to Alaska with Pictures (part 2)

cworld

Carl, I love the pictures especially with our 96 degree weather in the San Francisco bay area, This is just wrong!!! So glad to see some icebergs !

You have my sympathy's for not getting the map, i'm sure it's a low point in your life.:(

Tell Mrs C not to stand still, sounds like she's in danger of being painted white, never good for your hair.:D

Dianne

Carl, Sorry about the map but I am sure it probably would have been painted white by now, and it probably has a good home! Now for the title of the book or has it now become a serial! Your right Carl, liked Dianne's suggestions, but it was missing something. Was the word "does"?

Carl does a Cruise.. Carl does Alaska..Carl does the painting.. Carl has, does and will have control (insert whatever)! Had to say it! lol! Still reading and enjoying! Now I am going to have to start thinking again, about titles for your novel! Darn just when I thought I had a weekend off! Keep it coming and love your new site..it certainly has come a long way!

Or!.. You could go with the infamous quote angle, to get all ages, just for all those inquistive minds. "The Lumbering Leviathans that Lollygag Lugubriously as they go Locomoting By!"

Not real catchy or good for a t.v movie but definitely original!

See, you got me thinking again!

Or!.. You could go with the infamous quote angle, to get all ages, just for all those inquistive minds. "The Lumbering Leviathans that Lollygag Lugubriously as they go Locomoting By!"

Not real catchy or good for a t.v movie but definitely original!

See, you got me thinking again!

LOL, Very Good Camperhawk, This should get Carls mind churning! Scary thought!

Dianne

Greetings to all. I've been reading this since February, booked Island Princess to Alaska, went on the cruise in May and still enjoy every little tidbid from everyone. I know I'm new in the neighborhood but how about cworld's book "Carl's Tip of the Iceburg" ?

Go easy on me, I've just posted this one time.

Best Wishes!

JanoMac;)

I think that is great JanoMac!:D Welcome to the forever patient followers of Carl's Travels! I do have to say though that Carl will have a lot to say about our suggestions. Of course that is what makes it all worth reading!

My DH had a meeting in Anchorage before our cruise. We were there for a week and then cruised from Whittier on to Vancouver. Four other couples also did the once in a lifetime (I hope NOT) cruise also. We met up with them in the evenings for supper but did our own thing during the day. It was absolutely perfect. Juneau was our favorite with Capt. Larry. We actually got to do two trips with hims since his second trip only had two other couples. I still get goose-bumples from that. The Island Princess was amazing!!! We had cruised on a another in the ol'hot climate for 4 days. We live in West Texas and really wanted some chilly weather. We only got to wear our jackets twice and the umbrellas (seldom used in Lubbock) were left in our suitcases. I want to go back! I really need to see a moose by the side of the road. ha:p My DH rented a car so we could drive all over Anchorage - never saw a one.....

Janalee

Greetings to all. I've been reading this since February, booked Island Princess to Alaska, went on the cruise in May and still enjoy every little tidbid from everyone. I know I'm new in the neighborhood but how about cworld's book "Carl's Tip of the Iceburg" ?

Go easy on me, I've just posted this one time.

Best Wishes!

JanoMac;)

Janalee,

Welcome and thank you for chiming in. I'm swishing your suggestion around trying to get a feel for it. Glad your trip went well.

PS. I was bornded (as my son used to say) in Lubbock, but left when I was 2 and haven't been back.

Camperhawk,

Liking it. The does thing does help. It does. I had also considered the Lumbering thing, but I had a problem getting all of that on the cover.

Dianne,

Finished the painting for now. There some more "little things" to do, but the big portion is done. Didn't paint Mrs. C white, thought about it a time or two, but she was too far away. One thing I'm sure of, My Map would not have been painted. I would have covered it with 7 or 9 drop cloths, taken it in to another room, whatever. Funny how my stuff never gets paint on it.

I'll have some new stuff, tonight, Tuesday, tomorrow, or sometime.

Thanks again for your PATIENCE.

Warning, Warning, Danger Will Robinson, Danger...

OK maybe it's not that bad, but I just wanted to warn you, I went to the eye doctor yesterday, and he's upping my perscription. (Getting old is getting old.) So for the next week or so I working with some old glasses. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to work, like right now I'm getting a headache. So new stuff may be a little sparse this week. (Yeah, I know, what's new?) I'm sorry in advance. I'll do my best.

But then everyone needs to learn PATIENCE.

Ha, Ha.

Thanks

Warning, Warning, Danger Will Robinson, Danger...

OK maybe it's not that bad, but I just wanted to warn you, I went to the eye doctor yesterday, and he's upping my perscription. (Getting old is getting old.) So for the next week or so I working with some old glasses. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to work, like right now I'm getting a headache. So new stuff may be a little sparse this week. (Yeah, I know, what's new?) I'm sorry in advance. I'll do my best.

But then everyone needs to learn PATIENCE.Ha, Ha.Thanks

And this man controls Aircraft! Carl we love you. Heading out on a little land vacation to Mendocino, Ca need our ocean fix!! Please don't finish this before we get back, it's only a week.

Dianne

And this man controls Aircraft! Carl we love you. Heading out on a little land vacation to Mendocino, Ca need our ocean fix!! Please don't finish this before we get back, it's only a week.

Dianne

Only on Tuesdays, so maybe you're safe. I'll do my best not to finish this week, but you know how I am. I work so fast, you never know.

Amazing Author Man

Beautiful narrator man

Comical Cruiser man

Dastardly Detailed Documentation Man

Exceptional Excerptor Man

"Forever" thread starter Man

Gregarious Blog Man

Hidden Agenda Man

ITAWP man

Jovial Jouster Man

Keeper of Secrets Man

Loquacious Lumbering Leviathan Man

Mentor of Minds and Maps Man

Nonsensical Novel Man

Over the Top teller of tales Man

Provoking Procrastinator Man

Query Answering Man

ROFLMAO Man

Seeker of Secrets Man

Teller of Tall tales Man

Undefininable Uttering Man

Voracious Intellectual Nourishment Man

Wandering Wonder Man

X-treme Entertainer Man

Yarn-Spinner Man

Zelig Man

There you go Carl, A-Z, Do you feel better now?

I had my Super Supper Prime Rib cut, and quickly I put it in my mouth. Ahhhh, Now that’s what Prime Rib is supposed to taste like. Ahhhhh. Pardon me for a bit while I re-live the moment, the flavor, the texture, the taste...

Archived