Place to get popcorn on breakaway?

Minecrafter

When they were showing a movie in the Breakaway Theater one afternoon, I saw some folks eating popcorn. So maybe you can just ask for it -- they've got to have some SOMEWHERE.

BTW, the movie was Frozen in 3D. With glasses and everything.

I asked my butler if they had it, and he brought it to us.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks for the info.

In your opinion, do you think it would be easier for the butler if we brought our own microwavable supply or if he just brought it from his own source. It's probably a pain for him either way.

Thanks for the info.

In your opinion, do you think it would be easier for the butler if we brought our own microwavable supply or if he just brought it from his own source. It's probably a pain for him either way.

I would think that it's probably easier to get it from wherever they keep it rather than try to find a microwave, and stand there watching the stuff pop so he can turn it off before it catches fire.

Was it the singalong version of Frozen?

Nope, the full theatrical 3D one with the story and everything. It's a really good movie in 2D, but there's good stuff to see in 3D. It was a fun way to spend the afternoon on a sea day.

I would think that it's probably easier to get it from wherever they keep it rather than try to find a microwave, and stand there watching the stuff pop so he can turn it off before it catches fire.

That makes perfect sense. We will seek out the popcorn spots on board. My suitcase will be lighter too!

We were told that popcorn is only available when they're showing movies, but a butler can bring it to you those days so you don't have to find it. We were also told that on days when they're not already popping for a movie, you can't get it. Your mileage may vary!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app