SetSail Pass question

Hi everyone,

In the past when I print out the SetSail pass, there are 2 x marked places for me to sign. One for the cruise contract and the other one for the onboard expense account.

In our upcoming cruise in November on the Explorer of the Seas, when I print out the SetSail pass, I don't see those 2 x marked places for my signature. I'm wondering is there something wrong with my printer, bug in the software or is this how the new SetSail pass look like. I also did a print preview and the result is the same thing.

Thanks

Edited by StrikeEagle

Hi everyone,

In the past when I print out the SetSail pass, there are 2 x marked places for me to sign. One for the cruise contract and the other one for the onboard expense account.

In our upcoming cruise in November on the Explorer of the Seas, when I print out the SetSail pass, I don't see those 2 x marked places for my signature. I'm wondering is there something wrong with my printer, bug in the software or is this how the new SetSail pass look like. I also did a print preview and the result is the same thing.

Thanks

I thought the same thing when I printed out the pass we will be on the Explorer this coming Sat. a friend was recently on the Explorer his pass was the same no where to sign and was no problem maybe they changed the format of the pass

It seems that the missing signature lines are very common to SetSail Passes being printed for Explorer. Had the same experience in September.

Was told not to worry about it and when we checked in the pier rep told us it is the new format they are using where no signatures are required.

No problem....happened to me on our cruise this past Aug. I didn't sign it and we went through fine. They will just scan the bar code at check-in. Something new they are trying. Just have your set/sail pass and your passport or ID with you to get into the terminal.

Gwen :)