Back from Solo Cruise #4- Birthday on Breakaway

HowardK

Just back from the 10/19-10/26 Sailing today! Second time on the ship and I found it to be quite enjoyable. I spent time with a mix of people I met from the studio lounge (stayed in balcony but access was easy- even during day) as well as people from the music venues I played in.

My vibe was there was a large % of repeat people, kind of like what I hear with RCCL Explorer of the seas- its local and easy to get to.

I found this one to be more relaxing despite little but consistent sleep.

As opposed to doing excrusions, I decided to sit and lose at Bingo Instead :)

I did Cageny's also for the 1st time and it was great.

I went to the Wine Lovers show and recommend it- I rarely drink but since it was my birthday I basically just grabbed anything in front of me.

I was late due to Bingo and there were settings for 2 people at my table; I didn't know which set of 2 glasses to drink so I figured it was best to drink from both lol. A few minutes later another solo appeared that I knew.

Food seeemed a step up- highlights were Eggplant Parm and Roasted Chicken.

I didn't get up much in the ports nor did I care; although GSC is beautfiul and was my favorite spot.

• 1 month later...

Just saw this posting, sounds like you had a great time.

It brought back a great memory for me - my 1st solo cruise was by accident, it was supposed to be with two other travelling companions who had to cancel, and I decided to go anyways.

It embarked on my birthday and I had a wonderful time - I thought I might be a bit lonely (especially celebrating my birthday without knowing anyone) but the Crown Princess crowd was super friendly, so all was well.

Continued enjoyable travels to you..........