Paradise "in the know"

daisysu64

Hi all!!! Going on the Paradise next month for a girls weekend with my sis and friend. Can anyone tell me any hidden gems, or things to look for, so I can dazzle them with my knowledge?

Sent from my LGMS323 using Forums mobile app

One of my favorite things about the Paradise is that you can access a really nice outside dining area with beautiful aft views. Just go all the back on the Lido deck and through the doors. I loved going out there with coffee early in the morning and watching the sunrise.

One of my favorite things about the Paradise is that you can access a really nice outside dining area with beautiful aft views. Just go all the back on the Lido deck and through the doors. I loved going out there with coffee early in the morning and watching the sunrise.

Oh that sounds right up our alley! Thank you!

Sent from my LGMS323 using Forums mobile app

I call that my own private balcony as so few people find it on the Fantasy class ships. Always have our evening coffee or ice cream out there before bed. Also the only really quiet place for a mornin' coffee & read.

We are leaving for the Paradise as soon as I can get the dear ol'man up. Being a hr from our front door to the Lido sure takes some of the stress of. ;) that first day.

Char

Go up to Veranda deck forward and go down the hall on the port side (left). At the end of the hall, go through the doors to an observation area all the way at the front of the ship. Can be very windy when underway, but is a nice place to be when coming into or leaving port.

GREAT entertainment on this fantastic ship. Especially, if you enjoy Country Music, and even if you don't, be sure to catch the BIG SHOW "8 More Seconds". It features the Cruise Director, Steve Cassel playing HOT fiddle to the tune of "Devil Went Down to Georgia", among other tunes, and is really an enjoyable show. Don't miss it!

"SKY"

GREAT entertainment on this fantastic ship. Especially, if you enjoy Country Music, and even if you don't, be sure to catch the BIG SHOW "8 More Seconds". It features the Cruise Director, Steve Cassel playing HOT fiddle to the tune of "Devil Went Down to Georgia", among other tunes, and is really an enjoyable show. Don't miss it!

"SKY"

I don't know why I never think to add that also, GREAT SHOWS & NOT TO BE MISSED. :D

Well the ol'man is moving so we will be headed to the Paradise in a hr or so.

char