Liberty ...open air movies at night?

wahoo8897

Hello, I have heard they show movies under the stars at night on the Liberty. Does anyone know what times these are particularly shown? I am wondering if our dinner times will correspond.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions as to where to find a copy of the compass for the Liberty during Caribbean sialing?

We are going in 3 weeks.

Thank you

Good evening wahoo8897.

I'm just back from sailing on Liberty on her 5th October sailing from Barcelona around the Med so the information I have may differ from what actually happens due to the differing itineraries. They did indeed have movies on the top deck in the evening. The times varied from night to night if i recall rightly so you should get to watch something at least once. Although we didn't watch anything this year, last year we did and it was sing-a-long Grease. Okay if you like that kind of thing. This year I think it could have been Captain America one of the nights. I would recommend getting a drink or two before you head up to the top deck, the pool bars are closed and the nearest bar was Olive or Twist, okay if your just relaxing on the loungers but if your planning on getting in the jacuzzi and getting wet, its not so good. As I say though, the pool bars may well be open on the caribbean itineraries.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy the trip!

There were movies on a few nights. We saw Edge of Tomorrow one night and Ghostbusters was on another night, both starting at around10. Planes 2 was on two nights at 8. btpw92 makes a good point, there is no service attached. I understand Princess make a big thing of blankets and popcorn, no such pampering on Liberty. They stick on the movie and good luck after that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There were movies on a few nights. We saw Edge of Tomorrow one night and Ghostbusters was on another night, both starting at around10. Planes 2 was on two nights at 8. btpw92 makes a good point, there is no service attached. I understand Princess make a big thing of blankets and popcorn, no such pampering on Liberty. They stick on the movie and good luck after that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, Princess does make a big thing of it, its actually quite nice and I really wish Royal would do something like this…