Help...so confused!

MrsAReid

Hello Everyone! DH asked me a great question earlier and I can't remember for nothing. We are sailing out of Jacksonville for the 2nd time going to the Bahamas and we would like to know once we get to our ports and they tell us what time we need to be back on the ship is that time our time(GA), Jacksonville time, ship time or Bahamas time? TIA

A ship's officer once told me, "Forget everything else, just note, set and remember the ship's time".

It's good advice to follow; just stop by guest services and set your watch/phone to their time. Check with them every day you leave ship at a new port.

Hello Everyone! DH asked me a great question earlier and I can't remember for nothing. We are sailing out of Jacksonville for the 2nd time going to the Bahamas and we would like to know once we get to our ports and they tell us what time we need to be back on the ship is that time our time(GA), Jacksonville time, ship time or Bahamas time? TIA

Jax, FL is the same time as GA time (EST) as is the Bahamas. You should be good to go.

Good advice, always go by ship time not the time of the island you are in. They can be different. Also be careful going by an electronic device as a clock because they can change to the time zone you are in. So your phone may not match ship time.

I always take a wrist watch and go by that after setting it to ships time. Typically ship's time doesn't change and if it does they remind you several times. BUT, it doesn't hurt to check a clock on the ship before leaving for your port.