Last minute deals on New years eve cruise

deb1eric

I've been watching the Fantasy prices for a month now and waiting for this sailing to drop there prices. Every promotion I've seen so far doesnt include this sailing... what are the chances the prices will drop 2 weeks before? I counted the number of cabins and theres at least 60 cabins available, which I think is alot still, right?

Do they lower prices for holiday cruises?

I went on the Allure 3 months ago and booked a year out and the prices dropped a week before the cruise by 350, so im hoping to see it for this... am I wasting my time waiting for a Christmas miracle???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

I'm booked on the Valor and booked almost a year out with ES. I have watched it this entire year and no luck for us so far. Although we got a good deal on it, I would love a great deal. The price has moved some but still not better than what we paid. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've been watching the Fantasy prices for a month now and waiting for this sailing to drop there prices. Every promotion I've seen so far doesnt include this sailing... what are the chances the prices will drop 2 weeks before? I counted the number of cabins and theres at least 60 cabins available, which I think is alot still, right?

Do they lower prices for holiday cruises?

I went on the Allure 3 months ago and booked a year out and the prices dropped a week before the cruise by 350, so im hoping to see it for this... am I wasting my time waiting for a Christmas miracle???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

You might be able to snag a price drop prior to New Year's but in reality, New Year's is the most popular time of the year to cruise and thus commands the highest prices. If you are flexible in what ship you take, you stand a better chance of getting a better price. I hope it works out well for you.

You might be able to snag a price drop prior to New Year's but in reality, New Year's is the most popular time of the year to cruise and thus commands the highest prices. If you are flexible in what ship you take, you stand a better chance of getting a better price. I hope it works out well for you.

Christmas-New Years are the busy, crowded weeks with high demand. With high demand, lowered prices are an anomaly.

Add to that, Fantasy is the only ship for most of us within 4-500 miles who do not wish to travel to Florida to board a ship. Fantasy price drops are rare, in that they usually sail with few cabins left open...

We're on the Jan 18th itinerary, which has seen a price increase..puzzling for an off week with low demand.