Breeze smoking area

hlb76

Hey all.. our group has 3 cabins booked on Breeze all 3 balconies. 2 are deck 7 forward starboard side. The other deck 6 mid Port side.

I read a while ago they have a smoking area on deck 5 now. Im a little nervous about the deck 6 Cabin. I would hate to be right on top of the smoking area.

Im not familiar at all with the Dream Class and with the deck 5 promenade on Breeze it makes me wonder if we picked good rooms or not.

Thanks... looks like my friends cabin is right above thag area 6376 like I said I'm new to this class. I also dont smoke. My husband does so I recall where it is located on some other classes of ships. Even as a non smoker the new seating area they had on the Freedom was very Nice.

Thanks... looks like my friends cabin is right above thag area 6376 like I said I'm new to this class. I also dont smoke. My husband does so I recall where it is located on some other classes of ships. Even as a non smoker the new seating area they had on the Freedom was very Nice.

Your friend's cabin may be over the BBQ area but not the smoking area. Smoking side is starboard and your friend's is port side.

I don't smoke either but the smoking area on the Breeze has always been quite comfortable for the smokers.

Hey all.. our group has 3 cabins booked on Breeze all 3 balconies. 2 are deck 7 forward starboard side. The other deck 6 mid Port side.

I read a while ago they have a smoking area on deck 5 now. Im a little nervous about the deck 6 Cabin. I would hate to be right on top of the smoking area.

Im not familiar at all with the Dream Class and with the deck 5 promenade on Breeze it makes me wonder if we picked good rooms or not.

The smoking area on deck 5 is nothing new. There has always been smoking on the starboard side of the Lanai outside Ocean Plaza.

Howver, on sea days, they BBQ at Jimmy's C side and that is on the port side mid ship.

Smoking is allowed on the PORT side of Deck 5 on Dream, Magic, and Breeze because that is the side that Red Frog Pub is located. All other ships it is starboard.

Jimmy's is on the STARBOARD side, on which we have booked cabins on those ships. Since it is only open on sea days, the grill scents never bothered us other than to make us hungry. :D

OP, can you switch to starboard side?

I let the ones in that cabin know. Its up to them if they want to move. It may not be bothersome at all. To me it might be worth me moving. Though even after the balcony smoking ban I still noticed many where smoking all sorts of things on balconies. So you can't win them all

Smoking is allowed on the PORT side of Deck 5 on Dream, Magic, and Breeze because that is the side that Red Frog Pub is located. All other ships it is starboard.

Jimmy's is on the STARBOARD side, on which we have booked cabins on those ships. Since it is only open on sea days, the grill scents never bothered us other than to make us hungry. :D

OP, can you switch to starboard side?

Stargate, thanks for correcting me. Guess I got my sides mixed up...lol. Glad you came along shortly after my post so the OP did not get incorrect info.

Stargate, thanks for correcting me. Guess I got my sides mixed up...lol. Glad you came along shortly after my post so the OP did not get incorrect info.

My pleasure. (Insert curtsy here.)

It can be so confusing. For the longest time I wondered why those three ships had the non-smoking sides opposite of all the others. Then we sailed them and found out.