Zip lining Belize verses Roatan

harv1631

I will be going to Belize and Roatan on our upcoming cruise. I definitely want to zip line on this trip but can't decide where to do it at.

Belize option is to do a cave tubing and zip line tour through cave tubing dot bz.

I'm looking at doing a zip line and west bay beach excursion through Rony Tours in Roatan. Port hours are 7-3 so I'm not sure if doing both this day would be rushed.

I'm not sure which location has better zip lining . Also do you recommend one place over another for someone who is a little afraid of heights. The main concern my husband has is climbing up to the platforms. He had a ladder fall backwards on him as a child and is uncomfortable when climbing up a ladder. Doesn't love heights, but doesn't mind flying etc. He just gets freaked out on ladders. Some of the steps going up to the platforms look like a typical stair case in photos I've seen. If they are all like this he would be fine.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Do not recall anyone saying they had done a zip line in Belize. We did Victor Bodden and I really liked it with several stations. Going to Little French Key this time for zip line and beach. No one in our group is into cave tubing so this will work best for me!