Poesia questions, Grand Voyage Barcelona to South America

Jollyholidays

Hi All

I rise early usually to get a coffee to bring back to balcony on deck 11,

1. where is the best place to get them, also I have the thermal type cups,is it ok to pour into them for transportation?

2. am I likely to get bathrobes? Just to save on packing

3. 5 days at sea what is to do?

4. Are we ok to deposit credit card then pay any balance in any cash we have left?

Thank you

You'd be better going to the buffet where tea and coffee and hot water is available 24 hours. You may want to take your own brand of coffee with you as the free stuff is not very good in my opinion.

Earliest you'll get a bar serving the decent stuff is likely to be around 7am.

Depends what type of cabin you've booked whether you get a bathrobe or not. Suites and high category balconies definitely get them. Insides don't. Not sure about ocean views as I've never had one of those.

I never have any bother filling my days on the crossing. I don't do a lot of the organised stuff, in fact almost none of it. Occasionally take part in the 5 part grand quiz that happens each afternoon and go to the language classes (Brazilian Portuguese on SoAm ones and Italian on others). I'm happy reading a newspaper in the morning over coffee, having a leisurely lunch in the MDr then catching a bit of sun in the afternoon, going to the spa or the quiz or the class. Before you know it, it's time to start getting changed for pre dinner drinks, theatre and then long, long dinner. After dinner nightcap and another day is over. They often have a series of classical converts and some in the Afternoon. I love those and go to all of them. Once had to stand for one as it was so popular there wasn't a single seat left.