Question About Wilderness ATV Tours

puddles99

Hello Cruise Critic-ers! We're a group of two families (8 people total) who are interested in an ATV tour in Jamaica. We briefly considered booking through NCL, but the cruiseline's excursion is only for ages 16 & up. We have a 9-year-old and two 12-year-olds with us, so that won't work.

On TripAdvisor, I found Wilderness ATV Tours which get mostly great reviews, but I can't entirely figure out what the tour includes in terms of sites, length, etc. and whether kids can double ride with parents. Does anyone have recent experience with this company that they can share? I did a quick search and only came up with really old threads.

Thanks in advance!

Glad to read on the roll call that you found and booked your ATV trip. Enjoy!

Thanks! I emailed them and while they were slow to respond, they answered all questions and once I filled out the online reservation request, they called me with details & instructions about where to meet the shuttle. So far, so good. Of course I'll report back after our adventure with more details!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
Thanks! I emailed them and while they were slow to respond, they answered all questions and once I filled out the online reservation request, they called me with details & instructions about where to meet the shuttle. So far, so good. Of course I'll report back after our adventure with more details!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How did your ATV tour go? My husband and I are looking at booking one and we're not sure if we want to do it through Carnival or book on our own.