Love Boat Cast Interview

NameThatFunnel

Some of my fondest memories of a child were my Grandmother (Granny) and I watching the Love Boat. Granny would always say "some day Alley Poo we're going on the Love boat" and when we finally did my Granny was in heaven. She loved to cruise and she and I became addicted!! I hope she's still cruising in heaven! Hey, maybe heaven is just one BIG cruise ship, I hope so!

Some of my fondest memories of a child were my Grandmother (Granny) and I watching the Love Boat. Granny would always say "some day Alley Poo we're going on the Love boat" and when we finally did my Granny was in heaven. She loved to cruise and she and I became addicted!! I hope she's still cruising in heaven! Hey, maybe heaven is just one BIG cruise ship, I hope so!

I rarely comment on things like this, but I gotta tell you that your comment choked me up. What a nice comment and great memories.

If true, you will find me in line for a slice of pizza at Pregos on the Lido Deck...

Safe Journeys...Paul

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I rarely comment on things like this, but I gotta tell you that your comment choked me up. What a nice comment and great memories.

If true, you will find me in line for a slice of pizza at Pregos on the Lido Deck...

Safe Journeys...Paul

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Every time I cruise and every time I see anything about the Love Boat, I remember my Granny and how MUCH she loved to cruise and the show Love Boat!