Regal Princess Easter Sunday Sailing April 5, 2015

Second Hand Lion

I've not seen a Roll Call for this sailing yet so I've started one. If there is another one please don't hesitate to point out my error!

Anyway, my partner Scott and I will be on this Caribbean sailing on the new Regal Princess leaving Easter Sunday from Port Everglades. If anyone else is onboard, give a shout.

We have a great cabin up on the Lido deck (15) with an extended balcony that angles to a partially forward view. :eek: NICE!

Tony

Edited by Second Hand Lion
signature

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Since it would appear that Scott and I would have been the only FOD's on this sailing, we added two friends to our party. Ron and Dan have been my friends since I was a teenager and we owned a house together in Key West back in the late 70's. They have been very good friends to both me and Scott during some very tough times so this is our gift to them.

Neither Ron nor Dan has ever been on a cruise ship so they are very excited about this cruise.

Hoping that we are not the only 4 on board so if you're on it, give a holler! :cool:

• 3 weeks later...