Premium drink package question

Zeikah

I am thinking of buying the Premium drink package on the Voyager. Can I get lattes, hot chocolates and milkshakes with this package or do I need to get the Ultimate package to have these type of drinks? Just can't see myself with cocktails before lunch:). I have looked on the website but am a little confused. Thanks in advance for any responses. :confused:

I'm going on a cruise on the Enchantment of the Seas on 12/1 to the Bahamas. I have done a lot of research on the beverage packages and I have come to the following conclusion:

The Premium Beverage Package does not include: Fresh Squeezed Juice(*you still get regular concentrated juices), Sparkling Water, Red Bull(by the can, you can still have it in drinks), Sodas by the can, any "Specialty Coffees" which I assume is anything frozen or latte, and non of the packages include milkshakes.

The Ultimate Beverage Package includes: Fresh Squeezed Juices, Sparkling Water, Red Bull, and Specialty Coffees. It DOES NOT include Milkshakes either, nor does it include canned soda.

Both packages include: Beer(except a few types that are asterisked on menus), Wine(up to $12 a glass), Cocktails frozen and normal(up to $10), fountain soda(includes a cup to use with freestyle machines or fountain soda from the bar), juice from concentrate and bottled still water(regular water), regular coffee & tea that is offered to the general cruise population. You can order beverages in all bars, the wind jammer, main dining room(great for wine at dinner) and at the private Islands such as Cococay!

If you are curious which brands are included in the Premium Beverage Package, I included a list I found on a thread.

After much deliberation I decided to get the Premium Beverage Package since I will not need "Fresh Squeezed Juices or Specialty Coffee".

You can always order a non-alcoholic frozen beverage and enjoy the slushie or order a mudslide for a "milkshake" like beverage.

Beverage-Package.-whats-included.jpg.c8f8d0c47b5abcec65ffd0079820600f.jpg