Quantum Grand Suite bathroom

Treacher1

We know there are 2 sinks, but not next to each other. Royal Caribbean has not shown a floor plan of grand suite bathroom on their web site. If anyone is in a grand suite, please post a pic looking in the bath so we can see both sinks at the same time and tub to see how the room is configured. Thanks so much - just curious - since two entrances to bathroom.

We know there are 2 sinks, but not next to each other. Royal Caribbean has not shown a floor plan of grand suite bathroom on their web site. If anyone is in a grand suite, please post a pic looking in the bath so we can see both sinks at the same time and tub to see how the room is configured. Thanks so much - just curious - since two entrances to bathroom.

Just in case you don't get pics take some for us since we will be in that same cabin after you in April :D

Pat

Edited by pkexton

Treacher, not sure when you're going, but I'll be in an SGS on Jan 3, and we've got a great wide-angle lens for the camera, so I should be sure to get good pix. Hopefully someone will post them before then, but if not, I've got you covered. :D

Thanks - yes I saw the pics on Shutterfly which shows the 2 sinks are not next 2 each other - just trying to figure out where the 2 different doors are since you have 2 doors/entrances going into the bathroom. Shutter fly pics are excellent, but taken close, and still not sure of room configuration. We are too anxious to sail this ship!!

Thanks - yes I saw the pics on Shutterfly which shows the 2 sinks are not next 2 each other - just trying to figure out where the 2 different doors are since you have 2 doors/entrances going into the bathroom. Shutter fly pics are excellent, but taken close, and still not sure of room configuration. We are too anxious to sail this ship!!

I think I saw on one pic that the door to the bathroom that is down the hall from the bedroom area when you opened that - the tub would be to our right up against the wall and if you turned left I am thinking the one sink of to our left and the other sink & toilet are to our right and the other door is straight ahead of us.

Pat