Can't access Cruise Planner

SRV FAN

So frustrating! I have been trying since last month to book dining reservations thru Cruise Planner. I know I am not the only one experiencing this! When in the world will Royal fix this issue? Uggg.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've had he same problem trying to order Evian water. I was ordering the 8 pack and called to see why it would not add to my cart. Seems that the 8 pack has been discontinued... Trying to order a shore excursion and that also says unavailable but on the page, it says it is available. I'm going to wait a few days and if the same thing happens, I will call again..:mad:

Try logging in from the "Before you Board" page instead of through your reservation. That got me into Cruise Planner, after not being able to access it for some time.

K! Will give that a try! Thanks!!

Try logging in from the "Before you Board" page instead of through your reservation. That got me into Cruise Planner, after not being able to access it for some time.

Thank you, that did work and did get me to cruise planner for doing a dining reservation. It didn't help with the shore excursion which I am guessing is sold out although it doesn't say that. I also tried to modify a reservation at Portofino and it would not so I just had to cancel and rebook for the new date I wanted. There are gremlins at work for sure..

Edited by torpeedo

I've been having the same problem for over a month. I called to find out what the problem was and was told that someone else in my group was accessing their reservation, and so mine was not available....but I have tried at all hours and multiple times so I'm not sure that is anywhere close to true.

I tried booking through the before you board page as suggested above, and it did not work for me :(

THANKS! Worked perfect!!

Edited by SRV FAN