Body Shapers

UandMe4Ever

Hi Ladies, Has anyone worn the Maiden Form Body Shaper (from under the bra area,) midriff down to the middle of the thigh area (open crotch) and if so, how comfortable (or not) are they to wear? I think the Number is 4128?:confused:

Do you need to go up a size or? Going on a cruise in a few weeks and think I could use some 'big time shaping' in that area.

Any help, input, good or bad is very much appreciated.

Thanks for your help. I know I can always count on CC members:D

I can't comment on the one your are contemplating, other than I was worried about it "riding up". I purchased the shaper similar, begins under the bra and end like "boy shorts" style and I'm please. It creates a fluid, smooth shape. I always buy larger, that way I'm not grunting to squeeze it on, it conforms to your shape nicely. There was a nice selection at Kohls.

I have Maidenform shapers, but the ones that are the length of Burmuda shorts. The waist is natural, not a high rise. I really like these a lot, plus they are not hot.They wash easily by hand and dry very fast. I have them in black and in nude. Thye don't ride up on my thighs, a problem I have experienced with some other brands.

I did buy a size larger because I hate being squeezed in like a sausage. I like these better than any other shapers I have ever used, having wasted a lot of money on ones that were too hot, too tight, too hard to put on and take off, and so on.