No Pride 4/12?

KPfromCT

:mad::mad: Grrrrr. That's all I could come up with too. DD school vacation week and would love to check out the new 2.0 upgrades and avoid airfare.

Thanks for your reply!:D

You may have clicked on caribbean, that will show the 5th and 19th, if you click bahamas, it will show the 12th and the 26th.

Looks like the riddle had been solved. Enjoy your next cruise on the Pride, KP.

LOL. NO! I clicked on Baltimore departures, knowing it's the only Carnival ship leaving from that port.:o

K. Let's try this again.

Thanks Everyone!:D:D

We are leaving out of Tampa in a couple of weeks. Going to Grand Cayman, Belize, Roatan and Costa Maya. I am sure someone will beat me to the punch, but I will be posting a review when we get back..

We are leaving out of Tampa in a couple of weeks. Going to Grand Cayman, Belize, Roatan and Costa Maya. I am sure someone will beat me to the punch, but I will be posting a review when we get back..

We will be on the 4-26 sailing so I will be looking forward to your review. Hope you post a lot of pictures of the upgrades. Also curious to know if they did anything to the cabins. :)