sharks rays island getaway thru cruiseline?

rjm11

Hi, NCL has just started offering this again, though apparently they offered it years ago and then stopped. I also know that Carnival offers it, and maybe others. Has anyone done this through the cruiseline? I know it's possible to do it on your own, or through one of the independents, but I'm looking specifically for reviews from those who have done it through the ship (any cruiseline- i'm assuming they all contract through the same group for this).

Specific questions:

can you tell me anything about the lunch options? NCL doens't inlcude lunch in the price, but takes you to Sobre Las Olas I believe, and you can purchase lunch there. Does anyone remember what they offer (no menu online) and whether they take credit cards?

when you went, did you tender right from the ship? Or go into Belize City on the regular tenders and pick up the boat to Caye Caulker there?

thanks!

I have also been looking for some feedback on this tour through the cruiseline but not much info out there. I do have this tour booked through RCI for Thanksgiving week. I will come back to this thread with a complete review when I return. It would be nice to hear from some others that have done this tour. Anyone??