Dessert

wirefox

I can't imagine that they wouldn't. I've only sailed with Vantage but DH is diabetic and they always have fresh fruit for him. I eat plant based and they always have delicious choices for me. I would make absolutely certain that I told Viking at booking, again when you meet your TM, and confirm it when you get on the boat with the dining room manager that you need a diabetic diet. So many people are diabetic or just eating healthy these days that I think everybody offers healthy, vegetarian and sugar free options that are just as delicious as the ones we can't/don't eat! So I wouldn't worry about it, but you MUST tell them what you need.

Fresh fruits are readily available. Big bowls of them. Every dinner in the dining room has a cheese plate option for dessert, probably could ask for fruit instead of crackers with it. But i have not seen anything marked 'no sugar added' as I usually see on ocean cruise ships. m--

Fresh fruits are readily available. Big bowls of them. Every dinner in the dining room has a cheese plate option for dessert, probably could ask for fruit instead of crackers with it. But i have not seen anything marked 'no sugar added' as I usually see on ocean cruise ships. m--

I haven't seen anything marked "sugar free" on vantage menus either, but they always have a fruit and and cheese for dessert at dinner and if they know ahead that you're diabetic (or any other food allergy) they will accommodate and when we toured the galley on our first Vantage trip I noticed a list posted on the message board in the kitchen that listed the dietary restriction for each passenger that had one.