Is There any Shuttle Service between Fll Port to POM?

LuckyDogsV&E

We are doing a Back to Back but from the 2 different ports. We need to get from the Ft. Lauderdale Port to the POM on the day we disembark. Has anyone heard of a service that would do that?

We are driving and thinking of leaving our vehicle in Ft. Lauderdale and taking a shuttle to POM.

Vie

If you cannot find a shuttle to take you directly from POM to Port Everglades, I would recommend a shuttle service that would pick you up at POM and take you to the Ft Lauderdale Airport, then a cab from FLL to PE.

If there are more than 2 of you, I would just book a town car. Most shuttles from FLL to POM and reverse run $15 per person per trip. The trip from FLL to PE will be $15 to $20 in a cab.

• 8 months later...
Hi Travelbuddies :) Checking to see how your experience with All Star Transportation was. I currently have them booked for round trip transfers from our FLL hotel to Port of Miami and then from Port of Miami to FLL airport. They were not the cheapest at $136 round trip for 4 adults, but they seem to be more friendly in correspondence :D