Oasis of the Seas New Cabins 2014

I wanted to start this thread for cruisers to post photos/information about the new cabins on Oasis after dry dock in 2014. We are in 12330 (new grand suite) on November 29. Any construction photos are encouraged.

Edited by Anastasia6236

Thanks. That will be great. Let's hope someone posts some before then. I also am wondering whether the Concierge Lounge is still open. I have heard varying reports. I know the one on 17 is now available, but it would be nice to have one closer for breakfast.

I have booked 11300 for February and I am also scouring the internet for pictures of the new aft grand suites. I will post if I see them anywhere.

Anne

Hi Anne,

Just checking back in to remind everyone to post any pictures of the new suites or any pictures of Oasis. Thanks, Lee

I was wondering if anyone has noticed that the new cabins on deck 12 on the hump where the suites were are labeled D5 but have the larger balcony like D1's do.

Not sure they are mislabeled. I believe Royal has re-classified some staterooms and D1s will be those staterooms that can hold more than 2 guests.

Thanks for the reply. I was just wondering because the balcony is bigger than the normal D5's

True, but that is not unprecedented. On Radiance class ships, the staterooms at the forward and aft ends of the hump have a larger balcony than the same category staterooms that are off the hump.

Edited by clarea