Omg!!!!!

Hi Brenda.

Can't you get it put back for a week or at least a few more days?

You are the seller after all.

Buyer has all the rights here Joe - not the seller. If we don't agree to the deadline for completion the owner/lawyer says we lose the sale.

Goodness mess and I thought I had problems trying to get our offer accepted on the house we want to buy before we start packing for the cruise. Have you got your rental sorted out yet its sure going to be a roller coaster of a ride for you. You sound very calm about it all I must say. Im sitting here waiting for a call off the estate agents this morning that I bet wont come until this afternoon when I will obviously up the offer again. Good luck lets hope nesxt weeks cruise will be calm and relaxing.:eek:

Not nearly as bad as yours but I have just "won a ballot" for England v Wales tickets at Twikanam the day we land back from our cruise in September. We land about midnight and kick off is 3.00p.m. Will have to drop the cases of and head of. Son two has offerd to drive thank goodness.