Question about the Private Villa in Cozumel with Royal Caribbean

smtrout80

Hi! I am sailing aboard the Vision next year (April 2015) and my family wants to reserve the Private Villa Deluxe for our stay in Cozumel but we are having trouble finding out what is included, what is extra, and how much those extras run. When I called they said they don't have any pictures of the villa (only what was on the site page) and that we won't know the prices of extras until we get on board.

We did a villa in Half Moon Cay which was significantly cheaper and seems like it included a lot more things like a bartender and food. So, I just wanted to make sure before we purchased the one in Cozumel that it would be worth the price tag.

Can anyone help me out?

Wow, you can visit the LA and book another cruise for this price, is that a misprint?:eek:

Prices starting from:

*1,705.75 USD (Adult)

*1,705.75 USD (Child)

*0.00 USD (Infant)

If that's the price It better have caviar champagne and my own private maid butler and massage girl. also pedicure manicure and hair braided. I wouldn't even paid that if all was included to lye on a beach in Cozumel....REALLY

Ummmm....... this is a PRIVATE "HOME" on the Beach! Not a cabana like on the private islands the cruise lines own.

From tne website: This one of a kind option takes you away from the masses and into the private confines of a luxury and modern residence on the waterfront. You will have an opportunity to add-on any amenity from renting a boat, having private DJ for an exclusive party, masseuse, chef, etc…All you need to do is request and it will be available for you for an extra price. This is the best way to experience Cozumel in seclusion and in the privacy of your own home with a tailor made experience for you and your party.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by SRV FAN

We did a villa in Half Moon Cay which was significantly cheaper and seems like it included a lot more things like a bartender and food. So, I just wanted to make sure before we purchased the one in Cozumel that it would be worth the price tag.

These are not "Villas"... They are cabanas. Villas are private homes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by SRV FAN

• 4 months later...