Queen Victoria shore excursions

Terry Bird

Hi, everybody.

I would like to know any advice about shore excursions in La Coruna. I want to save some money getting excursions with private companies.

Many thanks

The main trip is to Santiago de Compostela, which is worth doing. Otherwise there is plenty to keep you busy in La Coruna including the aquarium, shops and some beautiful buildings.

• 2 weeks later...
We arrived at La Coruna, a last stop on Queen Victoria heading Southampton. We decided we would see this beautiful city by foot, however we approached by HERCULES TOURS to do a 2 hours sightseeing tour, which we took. I can't recommend them more hightly. Coach was big and confortable. Tour guide was local and spoke excellent english, had a wonderful sense of humour. The tour took in all relevant sites. Other people who took the bus booked the tickets by herculestours.com and they had the bus front seats reserved. Very good experience.

Hi, all.

I agree Terry. I went in La Coruna Tour with these guys and I enjoyed a lot. Very good price and very good visit. Hercules Tours was perfect to save some money and see this wonderful city. They are recommended on Tripadvisor.

Greetings

• 2 weeks later...