Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast?

shellster1

Has anyone ever done this before? I just noticed The Splendor offers this for only $5 a person. I know my son will enjoy it, so we will most likely sign up for it. Just wondering anyone's opinion, where is is, (dining room, camp Carnival?) and if it's overly-crowded?? Is this a new thing? I've never seen offered it in past cruises. Thanks!!

Has anyone ever done this before? I just noticed The Splendor offers this for only $5 a person. I know my son will enjoy it, so we will most likely sign up for it. Just wondering anyone's opinion, where is is, (dining room, camp Carnival?) and if it's overly-crowded?? Is this a new thing? I've never seen offered it in past cruises. Thanks!!

We went on the Dream in August. It was held the last sea day in the Crimson I believe. There were two settings. We booked when we got on board, but others in our group were able to add on. We were just not sitting together.

It was really cute, room was decorated soooo well. Plenty of character interaction. It was not overly crowded.

Kids ordered all of the brightly colored themed food, we stuck with the steak and eggs! :0)

Great photo ops, enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Our family did it on the Magic 3 weeks ago. It was in the main dining room. It was really well done. The dining room was well decorated, lots of Dr. Seuss characters stamping their autographs, and the food was good. A couple of nights before, they did a Dr Seuss parade from from the lounge in the back of the ship to the main theater in the front where they did a story time show.

We went in August on the Dream. It was really fun, the kids enjoyed it, and the food was really good as well. Be careful if you do the parade or you may get pulled up on stage to be the Cat in the Hat (speaking from experience!).

We are looking forward to this on our Magic cruise at the end of this month. We are anxious to see the changes to Camp Carnival as well. I had a Cat in the Hat dress made for our granddaughter especially for the breakfast. I am hoping to find Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts for my husband and I to wear with her.

We are looking forward to this on our Magic cruise at the end of this month. We are anxious to see the changes to Camp Carnival as well. I had a Cat in the Hat dress made for our granddaughter especially for the breakfast. I am hoping to find Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts for my husband and I to wear with her.

Us too! Suess dress for the granddaughter and Thing 1 and Thing 2 wigs for Grandpa and me. Can. Not. Wait.

Say, I do like green eggs and ham!

I do! I like them Sam I am!

And I would eat them in a boat,

and I would eat them with a goat,

and I will eat them in the rain,

or in the dark or on a train!

And I will eat them in a car,

and I will eat them near and far,

and I will eat then here and there,

Say,... I will eat them anywhere!

I do so like green eggs and ham!

Thank you! Thank you, Sam I am!

This really takes me back to my childhood! I'm going to have to get some green eggs and ham on my Carnival Splendor cruise in January!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Edited by Jana60