4 liter box Franzia wine Help

Jerlyn

I always put a 3 liter box of red wine in my checked bag. No cruise line, including Princess, has ever noticed or said anything to me. We each had a box of "Delicato" wine in our checked bag in October of this year on the Crown Princess. In the cabin, we put the box in full view of the room steward. The hardest part, sometimes, is to get the room steward to give us 2 wine glasses every day. If necessary, wine glasses are easy to get from the wine tasting area. I no longer bring wine on Crystal cruises, since they are all inclusive. I did bring a box on board two Princess cruises this past year.

On Princess, I did have my handcuffs confiscated, which I got back at the end of the cruise. Settle down everyone,... .. :p It was for a Halloween cruise, and I dressed as a corrections officer. What's funny is that I had 2 sets of cuffs,..and they only found one set! I never realized that this would be a problem. So it was a surprise for me, to have to go to the naughty room to get my bag. Actually, I was happy that they had my bag, after waiting for it, for hours. The bag never showed up at my cabin, so I had to investigate...... I do not recall for sure, but, I think my box of wine was in that bag too. The wine was not a problem.