Cabin 6006 on Regatta: Obstructed veranda?

JoKnecht

Hi

Just booked a cruise on the Regatta and were assigned cabin 6006. I seem to remember from a previous cruise that some of the verandas in the very front of the ship were obstructed by the superstructure of the ship. Does anyone know if that is true of this cabin?

Also is the dropping of the anchor noticeable? We're on an Alaskan cruise and I imagine will be tendering a bit more than usual.

Thanks

Edited by JoKnecht

If I remember correctly; 6006 has no balcony. It is a larger room with an ocenview. Forward cabins can be rocky and noisy.

I believe you're thinking of cabins 6004 and 6005 which are larger-than-usual oceanview rooms. 6006 has a verandah...but I can't remember if it was partially obstructed or not.

I believe you're thinking of cabins 6004 and 6005 which are larger-than-usual oceanview rooms. 6006 has a verandah...but I can't remember if it was partially obstructed or not.

b_133138.jpgIn this photograph, the blue line represents the floor of deck 6, the large round porthole on the right is the window of cabin 6004, and the porthole on the left is in the dressing room of Vista Suite 6002.

142436.jpg

As you can see, the veranda of 6006 has an exposure equal to any other :D.