tampa question

heymom32000

Per their home page, they do have airport shuttle, and also offer other free shuttle service w/i 3 mile radius. Unfortunately, I think the distance to the port is in the 6 mile range though.

Curious to see what you find out, as we will be needing accomodations for our pre-cruise stay in Tampa in November. Shuttle service would be nice... free would be even better :D

A~:)

I called today and was told that they do not offer any kind of shuttle but that we are welcome to leave our vehicle on their property at our own risk. So at least we have a place to park while we cruise. She didn't think a taxi would cost that much....maybe $20. I looked on yahoo maps and it showed they are 5 miles from the port.

We ended up with 4 rooms at the Doubletree Hotel Tampa Westshore. Got it through Priceline by bidding 3* airport area. Ending price was $60/room. Pleased with the price. Called and made requests for 3 doubles if available. Hopefully the hotel is better than Tripadvisor.com reviews lead me to believe :rolleyes:

They also have airport shuttle, but not shuttle to port. Will need to look into that next, I guess.

Good luck, and thanks for sharing your info

A~:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived