Dinning with Kidos

charstar

Hello All,

So we will be sailing on the Quantum over the Holidays, I am starting to look at making meal plans, but some of the restaurant menus don't look all that kid friendly, do you know if I can drop them off at the kids club and go have dinner? I have no problem feeding them before or after, or is there a hidden kids menu at these locations?

Sorry for the silly question, just couldn't find any info :)

Thank you!!!

There is a very simple kids menu I have seen. The family review had it. They did not have one but recognized the need after the 1st cruise and rectified it quickly.

Not sure how old your kidos are but mine really enjoy the fancy dinners. You can get them dinner in windjammer and then take them to kids club and enjoy a adult meal.

They have always been extra accommodating for anyone with a picky pallet

Hello All,

So we will be sailing on the Quantum over the Holidays, I am starting to look at making meal plans, but some of the restaurant menus don't look all that kid friendly, do you know if I can drop them off at the kids club and go have dinner? I have no problem feeding them before or after, or is there a hidden kids menu at these locations?

Sorry for the silly question, just couldn't find any info :)

Thank you!!!

Many of the free restaurants had no "official kids menus". They offered adult menu selections. Silk didn't have a kids menu but they offered to get my kids chicken fingers etc if they wanted. Most of the time I just had them order from the adult entrees. Jamie's Italian had a kids menu. I would imagine some of the other fee restaurants did too. The kids club closed at 5pm and reopened at 7. The kids could dine with the counselors though. I saw them several nights in the Windjammer. My daughter didn't want to eat with them. We took her to Windjammer early and scheduled some dinners for after the kids club reopened.