Best ship for an almost 2 year old (not Disney)

packyourpixiedust

We are looking to do a cruise in February. I like lots of winter vacations to get out of COLD Michigan. We are already taking a Disney cruise MLK week in January. I'm thinking of a 5-7 night cruise late February. I need something with a splash pad and maybe wading area for my son who will be 20 months. Which line and ship please? :)

(He's been on 2 cruises, plus we have the one in January, so we are well versed in cruising with him.)

Royal Caribbean's Oasis class and Freedom class have some of the best facilities for very small children. There's a dedicated pool and splash area (Baby H2O Zone) with separately filtered and temperature controlled water. Also, the area is lined with toddler sized loungers. This, in addition to the Royal Babies and Toddlers program (for children as young as 6 months of age), a dedicated Adventure Ocean TV channel with 24 hour programming, and the Dreamworks Experience, make these ships the logical options for families with very small children.

Our kids started cruising at 12 months of age, and hands down, Royal has delivered the best cruise experience for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Royal Caribbean's Oasis class and Freedom class have some of the best facilities for very small children. There's a dedicated pool and splash area (Baby H2O Zone) with separately filtered and temperature controlled water. Also, the area is lined with toddler sized loungers. This, in addition to the Royal Babies and Toddlers program (for children as young as 6 months of age), a dedicated Adventure Ocean TV channel with 24 hour programming, and the Dreamworks Experience, make these ships the logical options for families with very small children.

Our kids started cruising at 12 months of age, and hands down, Royal has delivered the best cruise experience for them.

Thank you for this response! Appreciate it :)

• 2 weeks later...

I concur 100%. Well said.