Missing Cruises on VIFP Membership Account

crindy

I have entered my VIFP number to check my club level. Account comes up but does not list any of my past 10 + Carnival cruises over the last 20 years. I see a tab where I can enter dates of previous cruises individually for an adjustment. I do not remember these specific dates. Has anyone had the same experience?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have used same name. Pulled up husbands account. No past cruises on his either. We did have a gold card on our last cruise. I am going to call Carnival.

If it's been a while, you might have 2 VIFP numbers in the system which is causing your problem. I did and it took approximately forever for them to get my accounts merged in the system. I emailed several times. After about a year of this, it was fixed. :D

I've had the same issue I'm platnium and after every cruise they try to issue me a new VIP number as soon as I receive that email welcoming me to the Red VIP club I call carnival to get it fix my PVP says she doesn't know why it keeps doing that but it may have something with my name which is La Tonya one word with a space but some of my cruises has it as one word without the space and others have my first name as just La

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks everyone. I am going to call on Monday. Busy with family this weekend. Wish I would have saved those cards. May have some photos with date on back.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have entered my VIFP number to check my club level. Account comes up but does not list any of my past 10 + Carnival cruises over the last 20 years. I see a tab where I can enter dates of previous cruises individually for an adjustment. I do not remember these specific dates. Has anyone had the same experience?

Have used same name. Pulled up husbands account. No past cruises on his either. We did have a gold card on our last cruise. I am going to call Carnival.

If you have 10 plus cruises over the past 20 years you most likely should have gotten a Platinum card.