tellebose

We've only ever taken 1 other cruise and that was on DCL. We are on liberty in December with my parents, in-laws, and two young kids.

I've tried browsing the forums but am on my phone. What is the drink options if no package is purchased...water, lemonade, & tea? Also, can OBC be used for character breakfast & excursions?

And lastly recommendations for labadee (guys plan to do zip line already) and ocho rios?

We've only ever taken 1 other cruise and that was on DCL. We are on liberty in December with my parents, in-laws, and two young kids.

I've tried browsing the forums but am on my phone. What is the drink options if no package is purchased...water, lemonade, & tea? Also, can OBC be used for character breakfast & excursions?

And lastly recommendations for labadee (guys plan to do zip line already) and ocho rios?

Drinks included in the cruise fare: tap water, coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk, juices at breakfast.

You can use OBC for character breakfast and excursions if you book those on board the ship. Anything you book pre-cruise gets charged immediately to your credit card.

Oh, and is there a formal night on all cruises or just ones of a retain length. I believe DCL was 7 days or greater.

3 - 5 days have one formal, 6 - 9 have two. I believe there is one every three days but, don't for sure after seven days. :rolleyes: