Quick Pride 2.0 Review

budverge

Hi all! I just wanted to chime in on my thoughts regarding the Pride. I LOVED the ship. I have done 10 cruises and this was my first on the Pride....definately my favorite ship. I was on the 11/30 sailing. The boat is BEAUTIFUL. Decor is very classy and not too gaudy. The service was nice. The food was awful, I never looked forward to dinner and actually ate several times on the islands, which I usually never do. I'm really not a picky eater at all, the quality has just dropped that much. It did not ruin my cruise at all, but was worth noting.

We had FTTF for the first time, came in handy for trips to guest services. I only had to go twice, once was to get some gift cards applied to my S&S account and the other time was for internet cafe problems. Here is a tip for that...internet is WAY faster on your own device vs their computers. I was sailing without the fiance so nightly emails helped me stay in contact with him.

I'm sad that Pride is leaving TPA and heading to BWI....but despite that we are looking into a honeymoon Bermuda cruise in 2016 on her. No words to describe how much I LOVE that ship:)

Don't stress it CruiseBride926. I got married on the Pride, on October(2010) and it was amazing. For me I love the decor. The whole ship is kind of special to DW and I and with the 2.0 now I'm sure we will love it even more and so will you. You will have an amazing time and trust me you won't notice any of the small issues if there are any.

Larry