Which beach is best in Trujillo?

Susie51

I've tried to get a response on the Trujillo ports of call forum, but no one has answered my question.

The beaches I have found include:

Tranquility Bay

Banana Beach Resort

Campo Del Mar

Which would you choose and why?

Went to Banana Beach Resort and loved it. You meet them just outside port gate and they take you on a bus to the resort. The ride is about 30 minutes. The resort has a lovely pool with waterslide and the beach has soft sand and gentle waves. The food and drinks are great and reasonable.

Went to Banana Beach Resort and loved it. You meet them just outside port gate and they take you on a bus to the resort. The ride is about 30 minutes. The resort has a lovely pool with waterslide and the beach has soft sand and gentle waves. The food and drinks are great and reasonable.

How were the sand fleas? I'm very familiar with both Roatan and Utila (two other Honduran Bay Islands) and just wondering if the sand fleas are on Trujillo as well. BTW - the sand fleas wouldn't stop me from going, I love Honduras too much :)

How were the sand fleas? I'm very familiar with both Roatan and Utila (two other Honduran Bay Islands) and just wondering if the sand fleas are on Trujillo as well. BTW - the sand fleas wouldn't stop me from going, I love Honduras too much :)

We didn't experience any sand fleas. We sprayed with bug spray right after we got off the boat because we were worried about mosquitoes but we never actually saw any. We really loved Trujillo, it was our favorite port.

We didn't experience any sand fleas. We sprayed with bug spray right after we got off the boat because we were worried about mosquitoes but we never actually saw any. We really loved Trujillo, it was our favorite port.

Oh that's wonderful to hear :D Thanks!!!

• 1 month later...