WOW a million times wow! 9-26-14 on the Reflection

jamona2311

Hi Gena!!

I absolutely loved reading this review and getting to relive the trip all over again through your pictures. It really was an amazing trip. It was so wonderful getting to meet you and your mom and sharing some of these great experiences - all the best to you and your family in the coming new year!!

Cheers,

Corrie

Hi Gena!!

I absolutely loved reading this review and getting to relive the trip all over again through your pictures. It really was an amazing trip. It was so wonderful getting to meet you and your mom and sharing some of these great experiences - all the best to you and your family in the coming new year!!

Cheers,

Corrie

Corrie!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read my review. It really was amazing, wasnt it? :) It would be hard to beat it. It was so fun touring with you guys and the rest of our great CC friends. And the weather couldnt have been nicer. It really was perfect all around.

I hope you and your family are doing well! Take care :)

Gena

absolutely wonderful report. Felt I was there with you, I haven't been to Rhodes so that's now on my bucket list.

We did a Croatia and greek islands cruise in and out of venice in sept 2013 for the person who was thinking of going out of venice. it was on the legend of the seas.

Hi Gena,

I just found your review and loved reliving our trip complete with you photos. It must have take you ages to sort through 3,000 odd photos!!

Glad you had such an awesome time and it was so nice meeting you. We loved the ship so much and are really kicking ourselves that we didn't book another while we were on board.

Did you have to pay for tickets to Pompeii? Entry was free which was a nice bonus but we managed to lose one of our group :(

Happy New Year from Tina and Doug

• 4 months later...
Awesome review! I'm doing some of those stops on Vista next year and can't wait so I've been living vicariously through reviews. I'm so glad I found yours! Thanks for taking the time and I'm glad you had so much fun!

Victoria

Hi! So happy to hear that you enjoyed it. Especially now almost a year later. 😊 . Have fun on the Vista! I'm planning a cruise on her in January of 2017. Can't wait.

• 3 months later...

Bob and Chris from AUSTRALIA calling.

Just read and looked at your awesome review of the Reflection. Wanting to do a S class ship with Celebrity to the Med and this has really whipped up our appetites.

Thankyou again for posting such a great review.

Cheers Bob & Christine ( Downunder )