Illusionarium------getaway, did you see it?

momof02kidz

We went along with our 11 year old son. We had paid for premium seats, but were seated in the furthest tables away from the stage before you get to the back booths (which are floor seating). Next time we won't pay extra, because the booths looked awesome. We could see everything just fine from that far back, and even got picked to participate. The show was terrific, although I know they change the acts, so yours will likely be different than ours, which was 6 months ago. All of us, including our son, loved it.

Edited by LrgPizza

We went along with our 11 year old son. We had paid for premium seats, but were seated in the furthest tables away from the stage before you get to the back booths (which are floor seating). Next time we won't pay extra, because the booths looked awesome. We could see everything just fine from that far back, and even got picked to participate. The show was terrific, although I know they change the acts, so yours will likely be different than ours, which was 6 months ago. All of us, including our son, loved it.

This was our experience as well. Why pay extra. If we ever do it again, we will definitely go for the curved banquets at the back. If you are a party of 4, you will probably have one all to yourselves. Much better than being lined up down the same side of a banquet table elbow to elbow.

We just saw it last week on the Getaway. My husband and I loved it! We sat in a booth at the back center with 2 other couples. No problem seeing the stage at all. We didn't know them, but turned out one guy grew up 15 minutes away from me and we went to the same college. Small world. We also went to the talk later in the week in the Atrium that the performers gave. Very interesting and talented group!

My wife and I have seen the show twice on two different cruises. We loved ti each time. The new mentalist in the show is a great improvement over the original. The present lead is good but no one can compare to the original Jeff Hobson ( he left to do a play in New York).

We paid extra for the seats and got in line a half hour before they open the doors. It was worth the extra money. The transition between acts is all visual on the sealing and you can't see it in the "cheap seat"