Miracle Chef's Table Review: 11/15/14 Mexico Itinerary Sailing

Kobayashi

We will be cruising this in Jan. so I was wondering if you are going to write up a review of the cruise?

As promised, here is a review of the cruise. Hope you enjoy it:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2132496

Thanks again Michael for the great review. Yours has been the best & most detailed one I have ever seen on it & I bet our fellow Cruise Critic foodies will love it as much as I did. I also was so very happy to have experinced it with you.

Thank you for the kind words! I really appreciate the meet and greet that you were a part of organizing for our roll call and for attending this event. I shall remember this experience for a long time. I enjoyed the pleasure of our dinner conversations and look forward to future cruises that we may see each other again at another Chef's Table!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am happy to hear that there is a new menu. We did the Chef's Table in 2012 while on the Glory. It was just superb.

We will be on the Fascination in three weeks and since there is no steakhouse, we will probably take advantage of the new menu as the reason to splurge on this!

Thanks for your fantastic review. Glad you loved the Miracle - it's our favorite Ship!

I am happy to hear that there is a new menu. We did the Chef's Table in 2012 while on the Glory. It was just superb.

We will be on the Fascination in three weeks and since there is no steakhouse, we will probably take advantage of the new menu as the reason to splurge on this!

Thanks for your fantastic review. Glad you loved the Miracle - it's our favorite Ship!

Enjoy your adventure! The Miracle is a great ship.

Good stuff.

We will be doing the chef's table on the Breeze in a few weeks and it was helpful to put pictures of the menu to the items.

Looks great!

Bon Appetit! And Bon Voyage!

• 1 month later...

Great review of the new menu... I try to do the Chefs table on every trip

I have been with Chef Wellington several times. I hope he shared his back story of what he did before Carnival.. He is a great man with good family values.

I see my old friend Ellis he's still at it. Great entertainer from Hawaii who did a lot of magic on the streets all over the county before landing with Carnival

Thanks for the memories

Justin

I really wanted to do the chefs table on board the miracle... however I noticed it seems to be a lot of seafood and my husband does not eat seafood :( Do they have alternatives for those who do not eat seafood?

I believe you can share that and they will work with it like food allergies etc.

This is a wonderful review and so glad it popped back to first pages....My heavens.....truly a 5 star experience.....just wonderful. These chefs can be beyond excellent when cooking for a smaller group with the best of ingredients;

and as the ship buys in bulk..with all that service and food and sharing...what a value. A meal like that in a foodie small city..I can imagine being 200 and up per person...and the experience is higher on other lines as I read...another fantastic 5 star thing on a "budget" cruise..kudos to Carnival and I read the other menus and reviews. This does look like the best of the best so far.....Wow!!!

Edited by sjn911

I really wanted to do the chefs table on board the miracle... however I noticed it seems to be a lot of seafood and my husband does not eat seafood :( Do they have alternatives for those who do not eat seafood?

They do! They called me 3 times to see if I had any allergies. On my evening, we had 2 people who could have no seafood, 1 shellfish allergy and one no green vegetable. It was interesting to note the differences in plates!

I think they subbed in chicken for the crab, not sure on the rest.

Edited by JillySue

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I pulled this up from your comprehensive Miracle review. I have always thought about doing this but after reading your detailed post, I seriously think I will sign up for my 13 day Mexican Riviera cruise in January. Seems like quite the experience. Thanks for all your great posts!

I pulled this up from your comprehensive Miracle review. I have always thought about doing this but after reading your detailed post, I seriously think I will sign up for my 13 day Mexican Riviera cruise in January. Seems like quite the experience. Thanks for all your great posts!

Thanks for reading along!

I would definitely recommend this if you haven't experienced this before and on the 13 day cruise it would be one of the highlights. I wish I could join you and everyone else on that sailing but the scheduling doesn't work out. Bon Voyage!

• 1 year later...